Thursday, August 13, 2015

Long time no....post

I recently started writing some short pieces to get paid and as I submitted my article and (oh my goodness) got published, I realized I hadn't posted here in a while. I really didn't realize how long it had been! More than a year! I've been remiss!

There is entirely too much to catch up on, but the Cliffs Notes version is another year of teaching (picture me in a tornado being carried with the papers I grade and the students I see and the desk I sit at), not too many adventures...actually really no adventures. I've stayed pretty close to home. I was in Oregon for a month at the beginning of the year and then we hit the ground running with more classes and more new teachers and all of the sudden it was the summer again.

We have 6 more weeks until the beginning of the new semester. I'll take time to catch ya'll up. For now, ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information.
    All web masters must see tutorials

    ReplyDelete